• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Jefferson County, Kansas, USA (1 Viewer)

Owen Krout

United States
Searching for something entirely different, I ran across a couple of unidentified older pics from a summer visiting family. These are both taken on June 28, 2015 in Jefferson County, KS, just north of Lawrence. Prior to having good equipment to work with.

Since I didn't bring my USA field guides back to China with me, hoping for help here.

Attachments

• NT4A1989.jpg
    NT4A1989.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 28
  • NT4A1980.jpg
    NT4A1980.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 27
Thanks. I knew that Kingbird looked familiar but I just couldn't place it. Young R-wB just never look like what they are to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back