• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FZ 8 focus indicator question (1 Viewer)

Swissboy

Sempach, Switzerland
Supporter
Switzerland
Strange thing, today I all of a sudden noticed that the focus indicator in my camera is part white, part light green and part dark green. I tend to think it was all green earlier. But I am not sure. Would it be possible that something has gone wrong? It looks the same in the viewfinder and on the screen.
One possibility could be, that it has always been like this, but that I did not notice it before. Today was the first time that I took a lot of pictures with the camera mounted upside down. So, maybe that is why the indicator started to look different? Well could somebody check their camera whether the indicator is uniform or three-colored, please. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I don't remember anything other than light green on mine, when I can remember where it is I'll have a look. |=)| (light's been so bad I've not used it for weeks)

Edit: It looks a little paler between 10 and 12 o'clock (position not time), a bit like a light shining on top of a ball.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back