Originally Posted by jurek
What are restrictions in Ghana? I do not mean restrictions put by foreign countries for traveling to Ghana.
Great to hear from you Jurek.
Hear are few serious ones of the restrictions in Ghana.
1. Compulsory wearing of "Nose Mask" (Police Arrest / Prosecute / Jail).
2. No social gathering should be more than 100 people (Arrest / Prosecute).
3. Drivers are to take less than the usual number of Passengers (Arrest /
4. Public areas like "Banks, Supermarkets, Churches, Mosques" and other
place where people gathers, there is compulsory measures (Washing of
Hands, Sanitizing of Hands, Checking of Temperatures before accessing
5. Apart from these restrictions, we are free to move at our own risk.