• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (7 Viewers)

The blue tit is a real character study and should make anyone smile. My fave of the two though is the chaffinches, I really like the warm, sunny feel to it, just like the birds themselves.

Mike

Thankyou all
Some water colour sketches. The maggy was done with the brush pen.

Attachments

• Picture 471.jpg
    Picture 471.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 472.jpg
    Picture 472.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 85
:t::eek!::t: Wow Arthur :eek!::t:

Your work is beautiful. I wish I had stumbled across this sooner, there are so many pieces to look at. I browsed through the thread and I love the way you are able to capture that spark of intelligence in the eyes of your raptors. Thanks for sharing these with us.

I see your work getting more and more confident all the time (from an already confident beginning!), this starling is so sure of itself, it's a joy to behold!

Lovely stuff Arthur. Particularly effective use of the S shapes in the starling and his perch gives the whole thing a smooth flowing feel. And I'm glad you get common birds in your garden and not just beautiful and various rarities!

Mike

Thankyou all

Sawthis little fellow today.Ime sure its one the fledgelings from my hanging basket.Practicing his ballencing on top of a Lupin and keeping fairly still too.
have to have a crack at him.

Attachments

• Picture 474.jpg
    Picture 474.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 91
this much energy in sketching deserves expletives of the highest order! f******** b******** b******** wonderful!

Can't do anything but agre with the eloquence of the previous post - f******** b******** b******** it is!
Nice work Arthur.

What a great little character and great sketches that capture it too.Particularly taken with the central bird.

Mike

Little Lupi

Thankyou all
Water colour of Wrenny on the lupin.
Mike that centre one might end up on a red hot poker.(painful)

Attachments

• Picture 475.jpg
    Picture 475.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 77
gorgeous, and very creative design. The background is superb, a break from your usual way of working, and very successful it is too.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back