• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My digital bird drawings! (1 Viewer)

Shemii

Hello! I wanted to share some of my latest bird drawings! I absolutely love drawing budgies and pet birds in general. I was inspired after my budgie passed away, and started drawing them as commissions. I had a lot of fun with them, it 's really interesting to hear people's stories about their birds while I draw.
Anyway, I have a specific style, at first I was anxious because it isn't realistic but cute and cartooney, but I hope you like them anyway!
Let me know what you think, please. :)

Here's links to full resolution pictures, but I attached them to the post too:
First Example, Second Example, Third Example, Fourth Example

If you like what you see, I have more art on my page, not just birds :)
My Art Page

Attachments

• aaaaaa2shemi.jpg
    aaaaaa2shemi.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 19
  • birbieshemii900.jpg
    birbieshemii900.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 14
  • twofinal900.jpg
    twofinal900.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 19
  • andromedaexampleofwork2900.jpg
    andromedaexampleofwork2900.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back