Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Video From My Camera to Computer."Help"!!!

Old Sunday 5th February 2012, 08:31   #1
bellow

Video From My Camera to Computer."Help"!!!

Hi B.F.Members,
I need "help",I started using my Pana.Lumix FZ45 for videoing and have come up against a problem.The camera videos the scene no problem,but when I transfer the scene to my computer,be it direct from the camera or thro, a c/reader the finished video has a series of see thro lines down the right side of the video .Has anyone else come up against the problem,if so any help to cure this would be appreciated.
Roly.
Old Saturday 11th February 2012, 20:34   #2
kelvin.dunford

lines in video

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellow View Post
Hi B.F.Members,
I need "help",I started using my Pana.Lumix FZ45 for videoing and have come up against a problem.The camera videos the scene no problem,but when I transfer the scene to my computer,be it direct from the camera or thro, a c/reader the finished video has a series of see thro lines down the right side of the video .Has anyone else come up against the problem,if so any help to cure this would be appreciated.
Roly.
Hi,roly,personally i use a canon xl1s dv c/corder,i have had the same sort of problem as you,due to having dirty video heads,quick 10second with video cleaning tape solves problem.if your lumix uses sd card go to lumix website and post question there.good luck, K.D.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: