• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

For Kat - re dolphins (1 Viewer)

lapwing1

Hi Kat,

I was just wondering after the discussion we had a while ago, if you were going at all to the peaceful protest in London about the dolphin drives.

I forgot to ask you at the time, but now as it draws nearer to the start of the dolphin drive season in Japan if you were going to be there. If you are could you keep my thoughts with you as I am so far away and three children later it makes it difficult, I shall be thinking of it all though.

Best wishes.

Anya.

Hi Anya,

No I'm not going down, can't afford to going to london is just so expensive. I am sending them a card though and a letter showing my support for the protest.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back