• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ID Australia (1 Viewer)

scottishdude

Leave the world slightly better than you found it,
I originally dismissed this as an Osprey but now looking at it again I have no idea. Anyone know? thanks in advance - Jamie

Attachments

• AS1I2576na.jpg
    AS1I2576na.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
Little Eagle, a very pale bird and a very nice shot.

At distance, such pale birds are very difficult, but the photo is superbly clear. I wonder how close the bird was - I've just been in Oz where a chap with an immense lens was getting superb photos of distant flying birds that were almost blob through bins! I identified only one definite Little Eagle, but he photographed several...!
MJB

At distance, such pale birds are very difficult, but the photo is superbly clear. I wonder how close the bird was - I've just been in Oz where a chap with an immense lens was getting superb photos of distant flying birds that were almost blob through bins! I identified only one definite Little Eagle, but he photographed several...!
MJB

My wife just had a look, she's our team photographer on trips and she, and I, think that this looks as if it flew right over the cam, I think it was pretty close. Maybe the poster will come back and tell you?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back