Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Vanguard endeavor 80mm v vortex diamondback 80mm

Old Tuesday 26th November 2019, 22:40   #1
Nicks90

Vanguard endeavor 80mm v vortex diamondback 80mm

Hi guys,
I have been looking into buying a scope with a budget of 600 to include tripod. Have narrowed it down to vortex diamondback 80mm and vanguard endeavor 80mm after scouring the Internet for reviews etc. does anyone have any views on which scope is better? Or any other scopes I should also be looking at in price range? I would prefer to buy new as I'd like the security of the warranty, both companies other lifetime warranty. I assume if I buy 2nd hand there is no warranty? Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
Nick
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: