• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to Forum and new to wildlife / birding photography (1 Viewer)

Hello All,

My name is Al and I currently reside in Brooklyn.

I have been shooting for a year and a half and slowly progressing more towards wildlife (while improving as a photographer).

I travel fairly often but looking to do more photography here in NYC / state (happy to join like-minded / interested people here for local meetups etc).

Attaching a few pictures from Ghana and New Zealand this year.

Attachments

• DSC06674.jpg
    DSC06674.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC05049_1 (2).jpg
    DSC05049_1 (2).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 12
Looks like you are off to a good start Al. Beautiful images!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t: and me a former New Yorker ;)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Al and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about. And will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

Hi Al, welcome to the forum. You can post in our New York forum asking about other members from the city. You might give the Audubon Society in New York a look, I think they go to Central Park once a month and maybe Pelham Park.

Awesome.

That was going to be my next question - to connet with NYC, CT and NJ and go birding one weekend.

Ill post up there tonight

Thank you.

Hi Al, welcome to the forum. You can post in our New York forum asking about other members from the city. You might give the Audubon Society in New York a look, I think they go to Central Park once a month and maybe Pelham Park.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back