• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What am I? (1 Viewer)

You are correct Michael. :t: I thought Rafael was going to get it when he went for Marsh. Saw 6 species of Tit that day which is a joint record for me. 5 ( Long-Tailed, Great, Blue, Coal and Marsh) were in the garden, and the Willow Tit was at Garwnant.

Rich

You are correct Michael. :t: I thought Rafael was going to get it when he went for Marsh. Saw 6 species of Tit that day which is a joint record for me. 5 ( Long-Tailed, Great, Blue, Coal and Marsh) were in the garden, and the Willow Tit was at Garwnant.

Rich

I left the forum right after I posted my suggestion and spent the rest of the day out, but it would be my second choice, yes :t: That must be a good bird for the area?

Here's a couple to get your teeth in to. Both taken in South Wales over the last week or so.

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    702.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5266.jpg
    IMG_5266.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 91
I'll start with Tufted Duck for the 1st one... I thought about Capybara for the 2nd, but the water droplets are not distinctive enough ;) 3:)

PS: I assumed they were both the same bird...

Wow! I totally missed the perched bird and assumed the thing in the center was a duck, diving! Ok, lets restart then ;) I'm still really not sure, but I'd try Blackbird for the 1st (but there's something odd about it). For the 2nd I'd say Kingfisher...

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back