Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Funny Birding experience.

Old Thursday 9th May 2019, 22:03   #1
jnicholes

Funny Birding experience.

Hello,

so, I have a funny birding story to tell you all. I have a bird feeder set up in my front yard, and I like to watch the finches, the mourning doves, and whatever comes by. Today, I was simply walking by my front room window inside the house near where the bird feeder was set up. Immediately, I saw something fly from the ground. I immediately said to myself, "mourning dove." Then, all the other birds went away scared, I assume they saw me in the window.

The funny thing is that one of the mourning doves actually hit my window. It hit it pretty hard, but was able to fly off right away. While I was walking by, it hit the window. I literally jumped. I went outside to see if the dove was all right, and it flew off just fine.

Well, at least it wasn't hurt.

Jared
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: