• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Harpy Eagle (1 Viewer)

RaptorTrey

Trey [young birder]
I just stated birding a few months ago. It all started when i went to my third rainforest lodge which just so happend to be a birdwatching lodge. I really went there to fish, but totally changed my interest to birding for that trip. The trip was to Canopy Tower in Panama which is a gorgeous lodge. On my last day the group hiked through the famous Pipeline Road and sure enough we saw a HUGE female Harpy Eagle. It made me more excited then ever to be a birdwatcher. I have two cool pictures but i cant put them on this thread but i will put them in the photo gallery along with some other photos from my trip. :king:

Wow, I was in Panama on the Pipeline trail as well in January. No Harpy Eagle though. Great siting. That is a once in a lifetime siting. Well done. I have some pictures of my Panama trip over at my Blog. My favorite is the Blue Cotinga I photographed. Canopy Tower is a great place to stay.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back