• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

P900 - phone app (1 Viewer)

wunderlong88

I have the phone app for the p900 installed on my android and I figured out how to download multiple images. But I can't seem to find a way to download them full quality without the download being downsized. Is there a way? I want the original file on my phone.

TY

What is camera connect? I was thinking it was awful. I was so disappointed I was thinking about taking the camera back for one with a better app (maybe the B700, if I could find a new one).

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back