• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Who in the area. (1 Viewer)

Onny

Hi just wondering if there any from Carmarthenshire on here. My name Christopher Onn and am a member of the Carmarthenshire Bird Club. Go to most of the indoor meetings and to as many of the outdoor meets I can when work let's me. Always been into birds but I really got into it since I moved to Wales 7 years ago.

Hi just wondering if there any from Carmarthenshire on here. My name Christopher Onn and am a member of the Carmarthenshire Bird Club. Go to most of the indoor meetings and to as many of the outdoor meets I can when work let's me. Always been into birds but I really got into it since I moved to Wales 7 years ago.
Hi Chris. Just came across your post. I'm also a member of the CBC but find it difficult to attend the meetings. I've been on a couple of days out with them though and can thoroughly recommend the trip to Dinas in Spring.

Rich

Hi Rich I didn't get to Dinas this year as it was my weekend to work. Hopefully I get to put a face to your name soon. Do you go to any of the talks though the winter ?

Hi Chris. Unfortunately not. My evenings are usually spent with the children so don't get much of a chance. The Whiteford trip (which I've not been on) is also supposed to be a good one. Just wish it didn't coincide with the 6 Nations!!

Rich

Yes it's my weekend to work but I book Saturday off to go as I missed it last time. I already convinced my OH lol

Hi Chris, I am not a particularly active birder and a bit of a BF 'lurker'. Saw your first post and kept an eye on it. I always follow Rich's posts. I am located near Llangadog and get a chance to walk on Sawwde common mostly and Pembre park/burrows - both of which I can recommend. I am not a member of CCBC but check the website and sightings regularly. Dinas is brilliant in spring for 'our' western woodland species.

I've got a pass but the weather forecast is pretty grim on Saturday. Hope my posts don't bore you too much Merlino:D. You live in a beautiful part of the world there. :t:

Rich

Hi Merlin I will have to look them place up always on the look out for new place to visit. I know Rich am got my fingers crossed it's miss us. Just had 4 days off and didn't get out once with all this rain so am really hoping it goes ahead Saturday.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back