• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anybody been out (1 Viewer)

Onny

Evening all as anybody been out this weekend birding ? been busy this weekend so not had chance to do any birding but I did have 3 Jays on the farm track this morning when I went out.

Hi Chris. I headed up to Garwnant on Saturday with a couple of mates. The weather was so bad though that we carried on to Brecon and ended up having a cracking curry in Gurkha Corner:eat:

Like yourself we saw a few Jays from the car plus Mistle Thrush, Kites, Buzzards etc..

Rich

Evening Rich this weather is starting to get the better of me this month when I do get a day of its raining lol and like you said with the high winds you know where you want to go but it doesn't mean you end up there lol

I know what you mean Chris. I though I may have an outside chance of 200 species this year (having reached 198 by Nov 22nd) but this weather is proving a real pain. That and Shrek etc:-O

Good luck for Saturday,

Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back