• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Owls and grouse (1 Viewer)

Very nice video clips, I enjoyed the Owl footage.

Love your avatar :t: <gets book out to identify it>

Great footage, JBM. And I love the osprey avatar, I'll have to make one of my own.
What equipment were you using, both for the filming and the mpeg conversion?
You should get yourself down to the Videoscoping section (go in through Digiscoping), there's not many of us yet, and your contributions would be most welcome.

Shame I cannot recieve all your shots in spite of being supposed to that is your third item I've tried to download to no avail, and yet your kestrel hovering avatar comes out beautifully. Nina.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back