• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

free the birds (1 Viewer)

birds4freedom

Hi guys I'm Chika, my reason of joining this community of lovely people is because I love Animal and birds, I believe they deserve to be free and be protected. I need you guys to join me in a campaign to free every birds from CAGE.

I believe to put a bird in a cage is a crime as a drug dealer or a terrorist. I believe birds are made to be free and fly on the sky.

Birds are innocent creatures
Harmless
Peaceful
Lovely

Birds pose no harm,threat or danger of any kind to human life or health do deserve to be imprisoned in cage.

Now can somebody tell me their crime that makes them to deserve to be in prison (CAGE) ?

In this regards, if you have a bird in a cage at home please for love,freedom and justice sake, I beg you to set them free for good so they can be free and be happy with their fellow birds and family. Thire Freedom is thire right and thire right is thire power and life.

You can do better than me, please join me in this this movement, this birds can't talk,fight for themself or have money to hire a lawyer to fight for thire freedom is ME AND YOU will do that for them.

Love and Peace to you.

Chika U.Durugo

Hi and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I do hope you enjoy the site.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back