• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help Identify? (1 Viewer)

PVMM

I received these binoculars but i was wondering if they are worth any money because I cant seem to find them on the internet. I can't seem to upload photos through my phone.

The logo shows siel or 2iel possibly ziel
Its optics are coated and its 90x90 315ft 1000YDS
the binoculars are black and lens are redish pinkish

Well, they won't be 90x90. There are plenty of junk Chinese binoculars showing a "number1 x number2" where number1 is not the magnification and number2 is not the aperture. Often they are near 7x50. Tells you how much the manufacturer understands binoculars. I think its a random production numbering, just to distinguish the series. Here's one where the manufacturer is at least honest enough to call it a toy: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...pm=a2700.7724857.normalList.49.7c6415f3IMqeBh

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back