Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Local Birding Writer Wanted

Old Thursday 27th October 2016, 17:37   #1
birdman69

Local Birding Writer Wanted

I'm looking to expand on a blog and newsletter associated with our birding e-commerce store. I'm a rather novice birder and writer but well adept in internet marketing. I'd like to find someone to write an article for us perhaps once per month. Here is our wild bird blog.

Please message me with your requirements if this is something of interest. It can be very simple articles about anything birds but the goal is to provide our readers with interesting and informative information; seasonal observations, migrations, types of foods, specific birds, interesting facts, building bird houses, etc...

our store does very well with purple martins houses and owl nest boxes so knowledge in that area is a plus.

thanks!

Last edited by birdman69 : Friday 28th October 2016 at 00:21.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: