Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

C-5060 ??

Old Wednesday 18th August 2004, 10:50   #26
Paco

ekhohe adjustments

Fistly of all give thanks to ekhohe for his recomendations I have testing his adjustment this holydays and I think my photos has improve a lot. One think I dont understant is the 11.5 zoom because the mimimun I see in my camera is 28 mm and the maximun 110 mm. My camera with my scope (Optholyt HD 80 20-60X eyepiece) and my adaptor made using the cla-7 vignet until 80 mm so the a-mode maximun I have tested is f 4.0 and not f 3.2 but I am happy with the results. (I think the zeiss eyepiece are more suitable and is the reason of the small vignet).

By other hand I have investigating like Valere the posibility of the remote control but without results because the olympus service has anwered me that is imposible use the RM-CB1 (designed for the olympus E-10) wihout the B-HLD20 (so I have decided by the momment used a manual) but I have very interested in a electronic remote control so if somebody kwons a solution I ll be very gratefull for his advise.

Paco
Old Wednesday 18th August 2004, 15:12   #27
ekhohe

Hi Paco if you look in front of your objektive you see 5,7mm-22,8mm which is your camera's zoom range. 27mm-100mm is called 35mm camera equivalent. So 11,5mm is about 55mm in 35mm camera equivalent.

ekhohe
Old Saturday 28th August 2004, 10:50   #28
Valère CLAVERIE

Paco, I did with the RM-CB1 and it works !

It needs few patience and work. The wire pins receptacles that you have to connect are tree of the five, from right to the left if you look below the batery chamber hinge with the lens of the camera not in front of you.

I took the remote original cable off and I have connected it with jack male cable. To the camera I've made the connection with a part of plastic and with tree staples, all this to a jack femal cable. So I can use now an extension jack cable as long as I want.

If you need help or photo of the dispositif contact me at : [email protected]

V.
Old Monday 30th August 2004, 08:39   #29
Paco

Thanks to ekhohe and Valère CLAVERIE

Valere sorry but I thik you are going to be patient with me like ekhohe because I haven,t understood your solution. If you dont mind I am going to put in contact with you for asking your explanation with photos to see the process and the componets of your solution. (I dont understand to much of electronic)

Greetings

Paco
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: