• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Riverside Nature Park, Dundee. (2 Viewers)

Relatively quiet birdwise at the park late this afternoon, although as the tide was still in a lot of species usually seen were absent. Absolutely no Mallards around which was very unusual. Just gulls in the bay (Black Headed and Lesser Black Backed but mostly Herring), although Common Sandpiper was heard but not seen. Lapwings and a few Oystercatchers were roosting beyond the compost area. A few Sandwich Terns around.

Swallows, Swifts and House Martins around in single figures, with 5 Swallows heading upriver rather purposefully, almost as if they were migrating (maybe just headed for the reedbeds). Saw a Buzzard from the bus stop before I got to the park, and a male Sparrowhawk flew over as I was on my way towards the exit.

Carrion Crows were probably the most numerous birds in the park, with Goldfinches next. Small numbers of Chaffinches, Starlings and Yellowhammer around as well. A couple of Jackdaws, Woodpigeons, Feral Pigeons, Pied Wagtails also. Single Robin and Great Tit completed the list.

A selection of butterflies for a change - Meadow Browns, Ringlets, Whites and Small Tortoiseshells. Also quite a few Common Blue Damselflies around the path edges near the western end of the Lochan. A few species of Hoverfly and Bees also.

Warm and sunny which was a nice bonus too.

A lovely wee wander round the park after work in the sunshine. Pretty quiet in the park itself with a flock of around 30 Goldfinches being the most noticable small birds. One Starling, a couple of Linnets, a family group of Long Tailed Tits and a Willow Warbler made up the rest.

A few House Martins over the compost area, a single Swallow and a single Swift were in the air above the park. Plenty Woodpigeons flying over and a few Feral Pigeons on the pipe near the railway in the bay. Only a couple of Carrion Crows seen, and no Jackdaws for a change.

Black Headed and Herring Gull made up the majority of gulls, with only a few Lesser Black Backeds noted in the bay. A few Sandwich Terns around, but still doesn't appear to be too many. A few Cormorants and a Grey Heron were towards the outer bay. Wader numbers are still rising with a good number of Redshanks especially. Oystercatchers, Lapwings, Curlew, Common Sandpiper (10 or so), 3 Dunlin and a Greenshank were all feeding on the mud and in the shallows though the bright sunlight made viewing difficult through binoculars. The Mallard flock had returned from wherever it had been, and a flock of mostly young Shelducks (with 2 adults) was a surprise.

Best bird however was an Osprey which flew directly towards me at eye level height as I stood at the furthest south point of the path looking west. I didn't register what it was at first, checking the waders being my priority, but it suddenly clicked what it was at it got nearer, apparently unaware of me as it looked down at the water. I managed a few nice head-on shots before it reached the shore line and turned to follow the bank round and into the river.

Insect-wise there was a Common Darter on the path near the Lochan. Meadow Brown butterflies were still the most numerous species and a single Small Tortoiseshell flew past me as I headed for the exit at the eastern end.

It is getting increasingly difficult to view much of the birds in the bay due to the height of the vegetation, including in front and to the side of the hide, which is a pity as the wader numbers (and species) increase. Taking a scope to go through the flocks may well produce something good though. Been a wee while since anything was added to the site-list.....

A few photos of the Osprey from tonight....

Attachments

• 7742145490_1c688b3283_c.jpg
    7742145490_1c688b3283_c.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 7742135054_ed01901f36_c.jpg
    7742135054_ed01901f36_c.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 7742133510_683cdf633f_c.jpg
    7742133510_683cdf633f_c.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 7742143558_e8943f6b4d_c.jpg
    7742143558_e8943f6b4d_c.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 7742131516_cedb5d8f71_c.jpg
    7742131516_cedb5d8f71_c.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 139
Some great aerial shots there Barry. I see he's losing some feathers!

An eventful day at the park today, with kite flying foreign folk and lost old ladies, not to mention a new bird for the park list and a strange looking gull. Headed down to catch the tide on the way out, only to find it was still almost all the way in, and it seemed to take forever to go back out again.

Good numbers of waders, especially Lapwing, Oystercatcher and Redshank. Also 3 Black Tailed Godwits (2 summer & 1 winter plumage). Just 1 Curlew though. Thought I had 3 Ruff, but couldn't get decent views through the vegetation as they were tucked well in, with just tantalising glimpses of yellow-ish patterned backs. (Prepared a text for the local grapevine and accidentally sent it out while trying to check an email, before I was 100% sure. The joys of touch screen phones. Sent a "disregard" message, so hopefully word wasn't put out!). Unfortunately never managed any better views so they will have to go on the unidentified/unconfirmed list. Did try for quite a while but they moved forward to behind even thicker vegetation.

Did manage to add a new wader to the list though. An unexpected pair of Turnstones were foraging along the rocks at the edge of the pipe by the burn, before flying off into the Oystercatcher flock and then to just below the railway line. Not a bird I expected so far upriver. The park was quite busy today, with dog-walkers mostly, but as I watched the Turnstones from the hide an eastern European family stopped by and had a look for a few minutes. More of them later....

A family group of Long Tailed Tits in company with Blue Tits flitted through the trees at the hide also. As the tide moved a bit further out I headed round a bit to try and see the "Ruff", but the progress of the tide took forever. Heard shouting from further in the park, so walked up the hill a wee bit to see a kite being flown at the top of the hill. Kite flying isn't allowed owing to the proximity to the airport approach, so wandered up to the top of the hill to let them know before the airport had to send someone out (or the police). They were ok about it, once I explained. Maybe the signage needs improving though.

Headed back down to the same spot as before where I picked up a strange gull. It was marginally paler than a Lesser Black Backed Gull with a streaky head, mostly dark bill (wee bit of pale yellow and red spot just visible) and pale pinkish legs, also black sides but a white centre to the tail. Took plenty of photos just in case it was something unusual. I suspect it is a 3CY LBBG moulting into winter plumage, but I'll post a few pics on the ID thread to double check with the experts.

With my attention firmly on the gull, I managed to miss most of the other birds heading further out into the bay with the tide. Plenty of Mallards, a pair of Mute Swans and the usual gulls (Black Headed, Lesser Black Backeds, and Herring Gulls) in the bay. One or two Sandwich Terns around, calling loudly, as always. Glimpsed what looked like a female Teal while watching the gull, but had to ignore it while trying to catch wing spread shots of the gull. Feral Pigeon, Jackdaw and Carrion Crow were also out on the mud. Quite a few Swifts over Invergowrie (I suspect passing through). Finally got flight shots of the gull so headed off to see what else was around.

A few Common Sandpipers and 4 Grey Herons out by the edge of the bay, and a couple of Cormorants, as well as Shelduck. A small flock of Goldfinches fed on the thistledown briefly before flying off. A wee old woman walked by purposefully. Passed her again a wee bit further round heading in the opposite direction. She asked if I'd seen her husband. I hadn't. Found him at the car park. Told him I'd go and try to find her. A lot of running around, drew a blank, but a couple of other folk helped out and when I got back to the car park the old man and the car were gone, and a woman who'd said she'd keep an eye out said she'd seen a woman fitting the description I'd given her heading back towards the car park in company with a woman. Looks like it all worked out ok, thankfully.

A few House Martins and Swallows over the compost area, a single Starling and a few Chaffinches, and a pair of Pied Wagtails overflying made up most of the rest. The usual Woodpigeons around too.

93. Turnstone

Attachments

• 300_1109.jpg
    300_1109.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 300_1237.jpg
    300_1237.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Meant to add there were a few Common Darters around as well as plenty of Meadow Brown butterflies and a few Ringlets as well as a few Whites and Small Tortoiseshells in some of the sheltered areas. Loads of flies though, which were a bit annoying while trying to watch the gull.

Popped down again after work hoping for a good wader or two for the list, but waders were in very short supply - 3 Redshanks, 2 Oystercatchers, 1 Lapwing and a Common Sandpiper. The tide was slowly going out and Black Headed Gulls were the most numerous species with probably a couple of hundred birds present. A few Common Gulls in with them, including at least 1 juvenile. Herring Gulls and Lesser Black Backeds also around in lower numbers than of late. However, one bird stood on the pipe in front of the hide, looked different. I knew what it wasn't but wasn't 100% sure that it was definitely what I thought it was. I took a few photos and compared them to illustrations on the apps on my phone. They weren't an exact match which I put down to the stage of moult the bird was in, but I resolved to check when I got home. I suspected that it was a juvenile Mediterranean Gull and posted a few pics in the ID thread on here, which appear to have been confirmed. A second patch tick for this week, and my best find here so far.

A few vocal juvenile Willow Warblers around in the park as well as Chaffinches, Goldfinches and Long Tailed Tits. Woodpigeon and Feral Pigeon as always were present. As were Carrion Crow and Jackdaw. Overhead I had a couple of Swallows plus a single of House Martin, Sand Martin and Swift.

Other birds present in the bay were Cormorant, Mallard, Mute Swan and Shelduck. As I was on my way out of the park a Sparrowhawk swept over heading in the direction of the bay.

EDIT: First Painted Lady of the year too.

94. Mediterranean Gull

Attachments

• 300_1279.jpg
    300_1279.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 300_1282.jpg
    300_1282.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 300_1284.jpg
    300_1284.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 300_1286.jpg
    300_1286.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Thanks, Steve. I keep trawling through the Gulls looking for something different, and today I finally found one that was actually different. The Little Gull a wee while ago was initially found by someone else (although I did find a different one myself the following weekend), so this will be my first good gull find. Have to try for Ring Billed next....and then Iceland and Glaucous in the winter. (Ring Billed Gull has previous from a few years ago near the eastern end of the airport, so it is possible). Fingers crossed. :)

An update to the list of birds which have been seen in and from the park since the park opened on June 18th 2011. Currently the total is 94, and hopefully we will somehow mangae to reach 100 species by the end of the year (or the 2nd anniversary of the park opening). I do have a list of potential visitors and the two latest additions weren't on that list, which bodes well for reaching the 100 mark.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cormorant

Grey Heron

Mute Swan, Whooper Swan

Pink Footed Goose, Greylag Goose

Shelduck, Wigeon, Teal, Mallard, Pintail, Shoveler, Tufted Duck, Eider, Goldeneye, Red Breasted Merganser, Goosander

Sparrowhawk, Buzzard, Osprey, Kestrel, Peregrine

Grey Partridge, Pheasant

Oystercatcher, Lapwing, Knot, Curlew Sandpiper, Dunlin, Black Tailed Godwit, Bar Tailed Godwit, Whimbrel, Curlew, Redshank, Greenshank, Common Sandpiper, Turnstone

Mediterranean Gull, Little Gull, Black Headed Gull, Common Gull, Lesser Black Backed Gull, Great Black Backed Gull, Herring Gull

Sandwich Tern, Common Tern

Feral Pigeon, Woodpigeon, Stock Dove

Swift

Great Spotted Woodpecker

Skylark

Sand Martin, Swallow, House Martin

Meadow Pipit, Pied wagtail, Grey Wagtail

Dipper, Wren, Dunnock

Robin, Stonechat, Wheatear

Blackbird, Fieldfare, Song Thrush, Redwing, Mistle Thrush

Sedge Warbler, Whitethroat, Blackcap, Chiffchaff, Willow Warbler, Goldcrest

Long Tailed Tit, Coal Tit, Blue Tit, Great Tit

Jackdaw, Rook, Carrion Crow

Starling

House Sparrow

Chaffinch, Brambling, Greenfinch, Goldfinch, Siskin, Linnet, Lesser Redpoll, Bullfinch, Yellowhammer, Reed Bunting
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other species known to have been seen at the site in the past include Avocet, Marsh Harrier, Brent Goose, Little Egret, Water Rail, Spotted Redshank.

Sightings which have been close to the park previously include Barn Owl and Magpie at the airport, and Collared Dove and Canada Goose.

My own suggestions for possibilities to turn up at some point - some more likely than others - Moorhen, Coot, Snipe, Treecreeper, Ringed Plover, Little Grebe, Great Crested Grebe, Tree Sparrow, Grasshopper Warbler, Spotted Flycatcher, Spoonbill, Kingfisher, White Tailed Eagle, Short Eared Owl, Tawny Owl, Ruff

Hi Barry,

My Dundee Airport and environs (the 1500m radius response area to be precise) list currently stands at 121 species, a number of which might interest you.

Unfortunately what was probably the best spot for migrant waders within the Riverside park has been lost due to the council's remedial works but may reappear in time; there used to be a dip in the meadow nearest the road to the east of the swan pool. Each autumn it would fill with water and it gave me a steady trickle of goodies; Ruff, Little Stint, Snipe, Wood Sandpiper and Spotted Redshank being the high-lights.

Watch out for Whimbrel, they are regulars at the airport both spring and summer. Other bits and pieces over the years include Bean Goose (in the swan pool meadow), Canada Geese (regular fly-overs, a small flock went over the week before last), Kingfisher (at the burn mouth in Invergowrie bay), Yellow-legged Gull, Fulmar (again not unusual to see over-flyers in the autumn especially after a bit of a blow), Merlin, Hobby, Cuckoo and Short-eared Owl (sometimes up to four on and around the airport in good vole years). Additionally I have had a couple of dead birds turn up; Gannet (an immature that died of exhaustion by the runway after a very heavy storm) and Long-eared Owl which got thumped by a car just outside the airport (now in the Dundee museum collection).

Great to hear of the Mediterranean Gull, I hoped one would put in an appearance sooner or later. Nice find :t:

Now if a White-tailed Eagle would just fly up the Tay when I am on duty......

Cheers
Tim G
Dundee Airport

Hi Tim

Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Certainly sounds like there's good possibilities to be had. Fingers are crossed.

I had the Canada Geese earlier in the year from a bus as it turned into Invergowrie. If I'd been in the park I'd have been able to see them, but I haven't included them in this list, as it would be bending my (admittedly flexible) rules just a wee bit too far.
I had a feeling the airport could/should be good for Short eared Owls, so good to have that confirmed. Suspected Kingfisher should be a possibility just where you suggested too.

Interesting about the wrecked seabirds too. A friend had a Little Auk fly in front of her car near Tescos a year or two ago in a stormy period. I've seen Guillemot on the river to about the rail bridge, so I think they could be possible in the right conditions, although they do seem to favour close into the sea wall which would make them hard to see from the park.

Please feel free to add any sightings from the airport in this thread as and when you see them, as it lets us know what to look out for from the park.

I'm determined to get an owl on this park list.....
and the WTE is surely just a matter of time.

Visited the park yesterday afternoon for a few hours to try and get a look through the waders as the tide brought everything in. Unfortunately just as they were starting to come into a decent place to go through them, something put everything up and they left and never came back. There were a few Dunlin, lots of Redshanks, some Lapwings and Oystercatchers and at least 7 Common Sandpipers (seen at one time - probably more around). A few Sandwich Terns and Common Gulls in among the large Black Headed Gull flock (no sign of the juv. Med Gull). Herring Gulls in decent numbers but far fewer Lesser Black Backeds around and a single Great Black Backed. Feral Pigeons and Carrion Crows flitted around on the pipe. Mallards and a few Teal plus two Mute Swans made up the waterfowl. No Shelduck seen this time. Just one Grey Heron and a couple of Cormorants around in the bay as well. best bird in the bay was a Dipper which spent a while in the burn in front of the hide.

Smaller birds around the park were Chaffinch, Goldfinch, Linnet plus House martin and Swallow overhead. Blackbird, Yellowhammer, Blue Tit and Robin were all heard but not seen. No raptors seen and the usual Woodpigeons scooting around.

Talking to a gentleman whose house overlooks the bay and whose list from his house stands at 100 species. He mentioned a few species that are apparently fairly regular in the bay which we haven't got yet on the list - Golden Plover and Ringed Plover and confirmed a few other birds that I suspected were likely, including Little Egret.
I didn't get dates for these species so I will leave them off the main list for now, however he did mention a couple of species within the park being open timeframe, which weren't on the list but which I'll add. Long Tailed Duck in winter, and two Red Kites which overflew not too long ago. If I do happen to get dates for anything else I'll add them to the main list on here.

95. Long Tailed Duck
96. Red Kite

Another trip down after work to see what was about. A nice wee juvenile Willow Warbler showed quite well, and another couple with a family group of Long Tailed Tits and a couple of Chaffinches by the car park. Goldfinches and Linnets around too. Robins a bit more vocal, but still unseen. Did manage to see one Blackbird on my way in. A couple of swallows overflew the car park too. Yellowhammer was also seen.

Round to the bay where the tide was on its way in, a Buzzard hanging in the wind just above the slope before a Carrion crow chased it off. Good numbers of Redshanks, a few Lapwings, Oystercatchers and Curlews, plus small numbers of Dunlin. Saw one bird in particular that looked smaller than another 2 close by, but I suspect it is just a small youngster, but never got them close enough together to judge side by side. Common sandpiper heard but not seen.

Mallards, a pair of Mute Swan and small numbers of Teal were the sum total of waterfowl. One Cormorant out on the pipe. A few Feral Pigeons in their usual spot near the burn outflow. Gulls were Herring, Lesser Black Backed and Black Headed. Sandwich Tern also seen. A Grey Heron was at the Lochan as I left.

Unfortunately the opportunity to check through the flocks in the bay was spoilt by a couple of Harris Academy pupils taking a stroll out the length of the pipe despite the tide coming in. Not the smartest of moves. I've attached a photo showing just how far out they got from the end of the mud. (The end of the mud is just visible to the right of the bush).

Attachments

• 300_1826.jpg
    300_1826.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 176
A trip down after work again, more in hope than in expectation, although given the number of Ruff and Sandpipers around, I thought a nice "new" wader for the list was a possibility. Didn't get one, but I did end up with my best bird on my patch yet. More of which later.

Headed straight through the park, to check on the tide state, along the northernmost path. A few Great Tits in the bushes just inside the park, Carrion Crows and Woodpigeon by the horses. Lesser Black Backed Gull, Herring Gull and Feral Pigeon all flew overhead.

When I reached the hide the tide was just on the turn with only a very small patch of mud by the railway embankment. A couple of Mute Swans visible on the water, along with Herring Gulls and Black Headed Gulls. Spotted a Dipper just at the edge of the tunnel where the burn outflows. Heard Common Sandpiper but it went unseen at that point. 3 Bar Tailed Godwits flew in and back out of view low over the water. As the tide receded the birds increased with single Lapwing, Curlew and Oystercatcher appearing and Mallards appearing from cover. Four Teal swam in, and four Common Sandpipers showed. A train went past and a Dipper flew up and then headed under the railway line through the tunnel. A few Common Gulls spotted in the growing flock of gulls. Picked up what may or may not have been another Dipper much closer than the initial sighting.

Was joined at the hide by another birder who turned out to be Kawwauser. Good to finally put a face to the username. A flock of Redshanks flew in and we picked up a small flock of 13 Dunlin. A Grey Wagtail flew in beside the Dipper and Common Sandpipers. Four juvenile Shelducks fed on the mud. A Dunnock and a Common Whitethroat showed in front of the hide. Chatted for a while then I headed off round the park to see what else I could find.

First up was a small group of Goldfinches in the bushes along from the hide. Nothing much seen on the way round to the car park. As I passed through the car park I heard a Great Spotted Woodpecker call and saw it fly over into the trees to the east of the dump. Headed down the path towards the horses field. As I neared the bushes I spotted a bird showing a noticable patch of white on the throat. I assumed it was a Common Whitethroat, but when I got the camera onto it, I couldn't see the usual rufous wings. The bird moved before I got a clear shot, but thankfully didn't go far, with the wihite throat helping to refind the bird. Managed about 10 photos of varying quality, before the bird moved a bit further round through the bushes where I lost sight of it. Looking at them on the camera, Lesser Whitethroat appeared an unlikely possibility, but having never seen one before I wasn't sure. Waited till I got home and posted pics on ID thread on here where my suspected ID was confirmed. A lifer for me and my first really good find here (I did suspect that it had definite potential - hopefully this bird will bring a few more birders to the park, as the more eyes looking, the more birds won't go through un-noticed. Having watched a bit of vis-mig at the park last Winter, I suspect that as birds funnel up the river, the park is prime feeding-up territory).

While attempting to refind the Lesser Whitethroat again, I found a mixed group of Long Tailed Tits, Blue Tits, Chaffinch and Chiffchaff. No sign of the Lesser though, so I backtracked to where I initially saw it (corner of path is flooded at the other end of the trees blocking my way out). Found a fresh looking Willow Warbler here and eventually headed for home a lot later than planned at almost 7 o'clock.

97. Lesser Whitethroat

Attachments

• 300_2664.jpg
    300_2664.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 300_2666.jpg
    300_2666.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 300_2670.jpg
    300_2670.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 300_2672.jpg
    300_2672.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
well done on the lesser whitethroat barry,i came home chuffed at being able to add dipper to my park sightings,great to meet you

I think you were probably still in the park when I was trying to re-find the bird. Probably should've got a mobile number from you (in hindsight) as two pairs of eyes would probably have had a bit more luck. I was unsure of the ID, and erred on the side of caution rather than immediately putting it out on the ADBC grapevine until I'd had the chance to view the pics on the PC and got confirmation on here.

Fingers crossed the bird sticks around and a few more folk manage to see it tomorrow, as they are far from common birds in Angus (checked back a few recent bird reports and numbers of reports seem to vary from 0 to 10 or so in any year), with most of those being on the coast.

Apparently Lesser Whitethroat has been seen at the site before (1997, 1998 & 2000), so it may have been here unnoticed all summer rather than just passing through. If only more eyes were watching the site. I wonder what we could be missing.

Flock of Canada Geese reported this morning in the bay via ADBC website. So can finally add them to the list.

I took a trip down around lunchtime to see what I could find. Not too much around in the park itself, but reasonable amount of species in the bay.

Black Headed Gull - in the bay.
Black tailed Godwit - 4 in the bay.
Buzzard - one hanging in the wind at the eastern edge of the bay. Have seen it do this a few times recently.
Carrion Crow - the usual wee group hanging around near the horses.
Chaffinch - a small group in the bushes where the Lesser Whitethroat was on Thursday.
Chiffchaff - 2 heard singing in trees by car park.
Common Sandpiper - at least 4 in front of the hide.
Cormorant - 1 fishing in front of the hide as the tide came in and 1 on the pipe earlier.
Curlew - only a couple around in the bay.
Curlew Sandpiper - 1 juvenile among the Redshank flock. Much easier to pick out from a flock of Redshanks than a flock of Dunlin.
Goldfinch - a few small flocks around feeding on thistle heads etc.
Goosander - 1 on pipe in front of hide then fishing later.
Grey Heron - a couple in the bay.
Herring Gull - usual assortment of different ages in the bay.
House Martin - 1 over the compost area.
Jackdaw - 2 in the bay in front of the hide.
Lapwing - a few birds dotted around in the bay.
Lesser Black Backed Gull - very few around now in the bay.
Mallard - numbers continue to rise in the bay. Also 7 on the Lochan.
Mute Swan - 2 in front of the hide.
Oystercatcher - single figures again in the bay.
Pied Wagtail - 1 flew over eastern end of park.
Redshank - around 100 or so in the bay.
Feral Pigeon - larger than normal group on the pipe in front of the hide.
Shelduck - 4 juveniles again feeding on mud in bay.
Shoveler - 1 at high tide. Flew off towards Invergowrie with Mallards.
Stock Dove - 2 flew over eastern end towards bay.
Swallow - 1 hunting over car park.
Teal - double figures in the bay.
Woodpigeon - a few dotted around the park as always.

A wee reminder that this coming Thursday at 6pm in the Botanic Gardens education centre the first "Friends of Riverside Nature Park" AGM is happening. Anyone with an interest in the park should try to get along if they can. The more wildlife watchers who attend/get involved the better the chance we have of it staying a wildlife dedicated park and not just another dog walker space in the city.

98. Canada Goose

Attachments

• 300_2784.jpg
    300_2784.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 152
  • 300_2763.jpg
    300_2763.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back