• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Coolpix 4300. (1 Viewer)

k.k.stevenson1

I was looking at the Nikon coolpix 4300 in a camera shop the man said alot of people were using it.Will it be alright for a beginer.I dont know anything about digiscoping cameras.Will it be alright to use with a opticron classic 1f-75mm scope.ken :h?:

Don,t think CP4300 has filter thread for adaptor to fit to your scope. I tried digiscoping with a CP3100 which is similar and got some decent results if light conditions were right, bird sitting still for long enough etc. Now use CP4500 attached to scope with adaptor which is loads better as you don't have the same problem with camera shake compared to hand held.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back