• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Cub's Quiz of American Birds (eastern) (1 Viewer)

The Lion Cub

I'll post one picture at a time, and give the state it was taken in. When someone correctly ID's it, I'll give him/her a point and then post a new picture. After 30 pictures (if I can find that many!!!) the player with the most points wins!

SCORE BOARD:
1st- nickderry (1)

Ok, now...

ROUND ONE:

State: Florida (SE United States)

Attachments

• 100_0192.jpg
    100_0192.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
green heron, it's not that people aren't trying - this was only posted yesterday! Patience is a virtue. Nice to see another quiz - they're always a lot of fun.

really shouldn't have got involved in a quiz on American birds - don't know them at all! I'll try a young brown-headed cowbird.

No, Reuven_M, you're correct! One point to you.

SCORE BOARD:
1st- nickderry (1)
1st- chowchilla (1)
1st- Reuven_M (1)

Good luck here! The lighting is altered. (Probably too easy)

ROUND FOUR:

STATE: Florida

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Correct, nickderry, good for you! That puts you in the lead.

SCORE BOARD:
1st- nickderry (2)
2nd- chowchilla (1)
2nd- Reuven_M (1)
Good luck to you all!

ROUND FIVE:
Probably a bit easy, (lol) but here...

STATE: Florida

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back