• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Query re Zeiss 6 x 42 B (2 Viewers)

jorjigirl

Hello Im new to this site but have been a keen birdwatcher for over 25 years. Recently I inherited my dad's binoculars Zeiss 6 x 42 B which seem to be very good quality, and ive been surprized by the posts regarding their value.
But despite that it should be most basic, I cannot adjust the width at all ! They seem to be either fixed or seized, should I try CRC ?? All suggestions welcome !

Hi Jorjigirl and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

I've moved your thread to the Zeiss section of the Forum where hopefully you'll get some suggestions. I've also subscribed you to this thread so that you will be notified whenever someone posts a reply. Enjoy ;)

oh many thanks ... actually ive got it sorted !! they work a treat now ... cheers

If not give OSA a call to sort it out as they are the distributor. For my last pair, I actually sent it to Germany directly for repairs. 2 weeks later got a brand new pair as my eye cup broke.

Outdoor Sporting Agencies
36 Sunline Drive
3029 Truganina
Australia

Phone: +61 3 8353 2626
Fax: +61 3 8353 2627
www.osaaustralia.com.au
[email protected]

Hi,

first of all, welcome to BF!

Are you very sure about the model? I could find only one 6x42 version which is a military model from WWI...

Joachim

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back