• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (18 Viewers)

Thankyou all, had all the grandchildren here for two weeks .Prob. take till summer to recover.must get sketching.
Ken the Spoonbills were done sitting on the landrovers bonnet on Cley beach road. i detest sitting in hides .I like 360 degrees allround vision.

Last edited:
HI Arthur, you have a real talent! You shoul make them into cards and frame them, you could make them into info post cards, if you would like an example of what I mean I will make one for you. You should be able to sell these quite well, maybe ask your local rspb or wildlife trust!

Hi Alison and thankyou. I have thought a lot about dif. ways of selling my pic's.
But the only way I can answer you , is that I retired a few years ago to enjoy my hobby of birdwatching and trying to sketch and paint which gives me great pleasure with no commitment and the freedom to live my life in a great part of the country.
One day maybe ?

Thankyou all, had all the grandchildren here for two weeks .Prob. take till summer to recover.must get sketching.
Ken the Spoonbills were done sitting on the landrovers bonnet on Cley beach road. i detest sitting in hides .I like 360 degrees allround vision.

Can't blame you for preferring 360 degrees Arthur. I rarely find myself in a situation where I can sketch from the car. Maybe soon though....

I've got plenty of black redstarts in my garden! ;-) This looks like it's going to be another super piece of work.

I've got plenty of black redstarts in my garden! ;-) This looks like it's going to be another super piece of work.
. . . and I've only ever had the one! Just have to make do with black guillemots. Ah well . . . .
Smart start to the start pic, Arthur - just going to be a gem, I can see already. Good to see you getting back in the groove!

Well I've never had any in my pathetic little patch :( I've got sparrows if that's any good?

Looking like another winner there Arthur, good to see you 'waking up' after a long winter, like me!

Mike

Hi Arthur, welcome back! Love the wing affected Spoonbill, been far too long since I've seen one of these. Just as I remember them too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back