• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

High Speed Tech with Pana (1 Viewer)

http://www.photodigiscoping.com/galeria/details.php?image_id=6198

Here an example to use Panasonic en High Speed Tech.
Pana GH4 with 12-35.

Regards

That is a beautiful shot of the Owl. I see you were using a very small aperture f11 and slow shutter speed 1/40th sec but there's not motion blur at all. Very impressive. May I ask what scope and adapter you were using, please? Did you use a remote shutter release?

I've just had a browse of your manual too. Some wonderful photos in there. Is there likely to be a English translation available at some point ;)?

Thanks
Hobbes

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back