• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (2 Viewers)

A Green-tailed Towhee as reported on the first 2009 life bird thread. A true gem as it is rare to see in New Jersey (USA) with the last known siting 23 years ago.

The Yellow-browed bunting that showed up outside Stockholm last Saturday. I'm not sure I will ever see anything this rare again...

Germain's Peacock-pheasant, Siamese Fireback, Golden-crested Myna, Grey-faced Tit-babbler, Pompadour Green-pigeon in Cat Tien, South Vietnam, last weekend.

Yesterday my brother took me to see his local Tawny Owl and a group of Little Grebes, both firsts for me. The Little Grebes are so tiny! Fantastic little things!

For about a week this winter I was getting a lifer every other day, including Common Redpoll, Cooper's Hawk, and White-winged Crossbill, all in my neighborhood. It was wild!

My first Blue Mockingbird on 7 February. A very rare bird for the U.S. he seems to be wintering (rather than passing through) in Southeast Arizona up from Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back