• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bermuda, October 2008 (1 Viewer)

birderbill

Hi,

I am finalising my arrangements for a trip to Bermuda in October 2008. I understand that the Bermuda Audubon Society may have a birding weekend during the month, can someone give me anymore information on this?

If any Bermudan birders pick this post up then I would love to hear from you. Any birding information would be appreciated especially on fall migration for when I visit in October.

Thank you,

Bill.

Hi,
go to http://www.scscb.org/, click home, scroll down and click on the link for the board. The president of the society is from Bermuda and his Email is available on the site. As I have never visited Bermuda, I cannot give you any direct info.

cheers
Niels

Bill ,
just wondering if you have found a day guide or if you plan on birding on your own. Please give us an update or trip report when you have time. Good luck !

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back