• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Norway (1 Viewer)

Norway_bird

Hello,
New member here from Norway.
Also I am new to bird watching, well, maybe not new, have been watching them all my life, but lately I am getting more and more fascinated by them, they are very pretty and very interesting to observe.

Cheers and have a good day all.

Hej Norway Bird

Welcome to Birdforum. Take a look around the site: its big and there are many opportunities to join in if you wish.
Enjoy your visits here.

Lee

Hi Norway_bird and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

I had a wonderful two week holiday in Norway this summer. Based in Trondheim, we went as far as Tautra and Smola.

You live in a beautiful country.

The 'deepest' inland that we did was to visit Fokstumyra Nature Reserve. A lovely, if long day.

That was where I saw my second Lifer of the trip, White-spotted Bluethroat. I'm just starting my picture uploads in the Gallery for the Smola days. It's lovely re-living a holiday in the dark dreary winter days LOL.

I'll have to go back though.... still want to see Ruff in breeding plumage and elk!! ;)

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back