• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is there a program guide? (1 Viewer)

Roger S.

Hello,
I am interested in the wild issues tv. What sort of programmes are there, is it all in uk or abroad, birds or birds and animals.
Is there a program guide?

Will I need to upgrade to broadband and if I do would it be one with unlimited download capacity and not one that capped.

Thank you.
Roger

There is a programme guide on the left hand side, and a menu showing whats in each programme on the right hand side. There is a mixture of worldwide birding and UK birding, and a huge A-Z of birds, yes you will need Broadband but you can set what power you have.

birdforum said:
There is a programme guide on the left hand side, and a menu showing whats in each programme on the right hand side. There is a mixture of worldwide birding and UK birding, and a huge A-Z of birds, yes you will need Broadband but you can set what power you have.

Thanks,
Do you have to join to look at the programme guide as I can't seem to find one.

Cheers

Roger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back