• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Sevilla (1 Viewer)

Telegraph

Hello everyone, my name is Miriam and I live in Seville, Spain. For a couple of years I have begun to enjoy tourism in nature. Whenever I can I search on a website to rent rural houses and I go somewhere quiet and secluded to enjoy nature. During my excursions I have begun to be interested in this whole bird issue and although I am quite ignorant on these issues ... here I am, eager to learn.

Hola a todos, me llamo Miriam y vivo en Sevilla, España. Desde hace un par de años he comenzado a disfrutar del turismo en la naturaleza. Siempre que puedo busco en alguna web de alquiler de casas rurales y me voy a algún lugar tranquilo y apartado a disfrutar de la naturaleza. Durante mis excursiones he empezado a interesarme con todo este asunto de los pájaros y aunque soy bastante ignorante en estos temas... aquí ando, con muchas ganas de aprender.

Hi Miriam and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi Miriam and welcome to the forum. I think you will find it a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

You will find that the Spanish Ornithological Society (SEO/Birdlife) is VERY keen to attract new members. The Society has a great deal to offer beginners. See their website www.seo.org

Te recomiendo apuntarte de socia al SEO/Birdlife, que ofecen mucha ayuda a personas de todos los niveles de interes y conocimiento. Tienen un grupo local en Sevilla mismo.

Hola Miriam

También soy de España y nuevo en el foro. Me llama mucho la naturaleza y la tranquilidad. Desde pequeño me han gustado mucho los pájaros, por lo cual me parece muy interesante estudiarlos en profundidad.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back