• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some of my recently acquired watches.. (1 Viewer)

johnbaz

Hi all

I'm afraid i've been buying watches whilst being furloughed from work due to the C19 (Asthmatic), It's too easy to buy online now, Especially when you set your mind on something!!

Hamilton King Khaki Qtz, I bought this new as the used ones seem to go for almost as much!!
nPLuFF8.jpg

This is a Miyota auto movement and with high dome Sapphire crystal, I bought this from the sales corner on TZUK..
wlRhKsb.jpg

Seiko 5, I bought this from TZ too..
Jvw2wBO.jpg

Citizen eco drive, I paid £15 for this at a local bootsale, It was on a bracelet but it had been sized and the spare links never handed over so I put it on a di model strap..
sP1c599.jpg

Vostok 'Scuba dude'!!
6fblF4R.jpg

Orient Bambino auto in rose gold..
J3jviZi.jpg

Modified Seiko, Made in to a 55 Fathoms with a Yobokies dial..
FeVSV2w.jpg

Seiko 007..
PqrduFx.jpg

Valjoux 7750 powered auto chrono, I found this on facebook marketplace just around the corner from me, The owner was actually in Oz land!, I was dealing with him through messenger!
ElXQHAj.jpg

Cripes, Just totted up, There a thousand quid that I paid for these!!

HAGWE, John :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back