• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cheap Sigma 180mm Macro (1 Viewer)

birder

Hi there
Amazon are advertising a Sigma 180mm macro via a site called Digital4u (a Dundee based retailer) at £599 plus postage. This is nearly £150 cheaper than Warehouse Express.
Does anyone have any experience of this retailer?
Thanks birder

I don't know that retailer at all but it's only £32 (including shipping) more if you buy it directly from Amazon. Personally I'd be willing to pay the extra to buy from a retailer who I know and trust.

What to do???

Thanks - I'm inclined to agree. Actually, I'm rather keen to see the rplacement for the Canon 1dMark4 when it comes out and I have heard that Canon are working on a 200mm Macro with IS. Decisions, decisions, .......
Birder

Thanks - I'm inclined to agree. Actually, I'm rather keen to see the rplacement for the Canon 1dMark4 when it comes out and I have heard that Canon are working on a 200mm Macro with IS. Decisions, decisions, .......
Birder

I doubt that there be a 200mm IS macro for a while yet, Canon have only recently announced the 100 IS macro I reckon it will be at least a year before we see other IS macro lenses.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back