• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

sign this and stop the massacre (1 Viewer)

Cuddy,

Nice one kid. How many signatures have you got mate?

Are we still having an Upstarts/L3 bash at Cley in the spring?

All the best, Neil.

For what it's worth, the 'No to a spring shooting season' option is leading with 58% of the 950 votes cast on the Times Of Malta vote :t:

Cuddy,

Nice one kid. How many signatures have you got mate?

Are we still having an Upstarts/L3 bash at Cley in the spring?

All the best, Neil.

Hi kid
its not my petition I just forwarded it to spread the word.

Allbeing well what do think Mayish for the reunion.
play it by ear '
be in touch
cheers cuddy

Hi kid
its not my petition I just forwarded it to spread the word.

Allbeing well what do think Mayish for the reunion.
play it by ear '
be in touch
cheers cuddy

Well done at any rate, getting these kind of petitions more accessible to larger numbers of birders, who are all affected by it, is worth thousands of signatures, and possibly the difference in a furture vote

Jan

Hey John,

Just in case you're thinking this appears a bit slow, it's also being signed elsewhere, the more folk that see and sign of course, the better!

http://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118

Mark

Have signed a few of these Maltese petition things already...[as i'm sure we all have]...and quite happy to keep signing more. They're really up against it 'over there' aren't they?...respects to the protesters who sometimes have to put themselves [potentially] in harms way....

ps...Cuddy...hopefully see you at the 'playing it by ear' reunion [of old farts]..in May. Mentioned you to Dipper..[Keith]..the other day when he was 'dipping' green winged teal at Eye Brook...he sends his best...[reckon he would be in for a 'hoot' in Norfolk come May-time]...he still looks like the 'turin shroud'...;)

Have signed a few of these Maltese petition things already...[as i'm sure we all have]...and quite happy to keep signing more. They're really up against it 'over there' aren't they?...respects to the protesters who sometimes have to put themselves [potentially] in harms way....

Keep signing and voting on the timesofmalta website folks... if they fail to take notice let's kick the barbaric b*stards out of the European Union. Some of those photographs are heartbreaking.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back