• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Why so much birding activity from the British Isles? (1 Viewer)

Punchy71

Greetings,
Being from the United States and relatively new to this forum, I noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of activity from birders in the British isles that make posts here. And then I found this British and Irish sub-heading, so I thought I would ask my questions here.

Why are there so many posts made from the British Isles here, is this forum hosted on a server in the isles? Or is it because of some other reason such as "birding" is just super red-hot popular there like train-spotting?

Just curious...

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back