• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone from Ashland? (1 Viewer)

black crow

I've just started really focusing on birds around here. I saw, close up, a Northern Pygmy Owl two days ago. I've never seen one here before.

Anyway I hike up in the Hills over town almost every day. I'd love to hear from anyone else who does this. I see classes for birding fairly often here but really never see anyone out on their own with a pair of binocs. What's up with that?

Oh, my name is John and I don't know much about birding. I know the names of most common ones but that's it. This place is saturated with Robins right now. I mean by the hundreds all eating fruit in town. I see lots of humming birds still and hawks.

I've just started a bird feeding station at my home but no birds yet.:-C

Patience

I hope you've taken the time to go up Lower and Upper Table Rock. Do you have a copy of Vhroman's Guide to Birds of the Rogue Valley?
Available from the OFO, if local bookstores don't have it.

Sorry I don't check this forum often.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back