• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A great link for learning bird calls... (1 Viewer)

This is super awesome, KC!! This is one of the things that drives me the craziest... I can't *stand* not being able to identify bird sounds!! I'm doing all I can to ID the "norms", just for process of elimination. This will be an immense help, thanks so much!

Thank you for this! I recognize quite a few of those. In trying to figure out one of my bird neighbors in particular...it sounds like it could be a Carolina wren, house finch or sparrow, song sparrow or mockingbird.....

Hmm...I’m really bad at this, I think. �� I posted an mp3 clip in another forum. Determined to figure this out! ��

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back