• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdguides text alerts (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

Is anyone else stopped receiving Birdguides texts? I haven't got them for any of the recent megas. I've sent messages through their website and emailed them and had no response. I rang customer services they said they thought there was a technical problem but knew no more.

If anyone from Birdguides reads this you have an extremely unhappy customer who is likely to be an ex-customer when my present subscription runs out. The lack of response to my messages is just unacceptable.

Steve

The problem is there for me too Steve, and I’ve seen another posted on Twitter.

I did make initial contact a few days ago and BGs were very helpful and positive about getting it sorted. Problem still there though, really odd, not like them to be slow in solving a problem.

Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back