• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FeederCam-Wednesday&Thursday-QT Movie (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
From Hood Woods:

Feeder Cam, a longish one- 6.3 mb. Titmouse beating his brains out, some dove business, a male cardinal, a house finch, ah heck- just birds being birds.

iMovie

How interesting! I have a single titmouse here that does the same thing on my feeder! I haven't seen any of my other Titmouses doing the same thing yet though, so I just thought it was a singularly smart one. I never knew other ones did it too!

Thanks Alan! :) What a great way to start the day.... listening to summer at your place!
Hubby says the male cardinal looks like someone dunked him in some flourescent red paint.... he's so brightly red these days! Beautiful.
Oh, how I hope they bring you babies to show me later! :)

Yeah- me too. I don't know why they wouldn't, they are here so much anyway. Starting next week, we are going on "summer feeder cam" schedule so I can be at the camcorders from 5-8 instead of the dining room table missing all the cardinal activity.

Has spring sprung up there in the Great White North yet? The white throated sparrows are still here.

alarson2 said:
Has spring sprung up there in the Great White North yet? The white throated sparrows are still here.

It's finally starting. Saw 7 starlings over the weekend.... spring's first official migrants. The snow is slooooooooowwwwwwwly melting and we're supposed to get rain this week.

Love to see some of those sparrows! I'm expecting juncos and purple finches any day now.

Good- that rain will help get rid of some of that snow I reckon. It has been miserable here today- COLD and rainy- but it's supposed to be in the high seventies tomorrow- Crazy time of year.

What's camp? You went camping?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back