• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How many feeders??? (1 Viewer)

Ive got 5 out, 2 of which are window feeders with those suction
cups attached that dont want to adhere to my window!!

Christine.

I have 5 feeders, a platform, a niger seed bell, two mixed seed bells and two black sunflower seed bells plus a bath. Had to take some feeders down last year... just couldn't afford to keep up in certain seasons!!

A goldfinch feeder (a niger seed feeder with the holes under the perches), a hummingbird feeder, a hopper feeder with sunflower seeds (soon to come down), and a feeder for oranges and grape jelly. That makes 4 and variety is the spice of life.:eat:

None! firstly my garden is too small, and secondly there are no safe vantage points from mine and all the local cats, I would love one otherwise, maybe I'll find somewhere soon. I did have one one the window but some big bird landed on it and it fell to its death, on the concrete below.

mkdon, you just reminded me. I also have 3 hummer feeders up. Just put them up last week so I forgot about them as the hummers haven't shown up just yet.

also 21

It seems crazy to answer that question with 21, but hey, it's reached the obsession stage!

But, of course, they're all varieties in different shapes and locations...

:gh:

Sylvia

I have 8 feeders with peanuts, oats and niger seed, plus 2 fat balls and a bath! Squirrels are a pain with the feeders though. The squirrel proof ones are so expensive but probably worth it.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back