• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (11 Viewers)

ooooh! Turtle doves! I want some of them - gorgeous birds, and superb sketches, particularly the portrait.

Arthur! It seems that I missed so much from your activities!
Exceptional fieldwork and a very sensitive depiction of Waders!

Paschalis

Delicate and delightful indeed. There is a site local to me where I see these guys, lovely birds to watch and a real sound of summer. Once again I'm getting jealous of you for having such wonderful garden visitors. Best I can manage at the moment is a sparrowhawk which seems to be getting regular!

Mike

Thanks all not much done been enjoying the weather to much.
Some doodles in the sun.

Attachments

• Picture 458.jpg
    Picture 458.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 459.jpg
    Picture 459.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 460.jpg
    Picture 460.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 81
some really excellent drawing full of character here, the soggy starling is so sprightly, I can just imagine him flicking himself around as he shakes himself dry. The spadger's great, excellent movement.

Thanks Nick
Rooks in the sun

Attachments

• Picture 461.jpg
    Picture 461.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 462.jpg
    Picture 462.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 463.jpg
    Picture 463.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 464.jpg
    Picture 464.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 72
more wonderful stuff - the first one is wonderful - surprising to see a bird in that position, but so natural.

I was stunned by the rooks in flight, that's just perfect, the positioning of wings and feathers, wow! And the starlings are just beautiful. :)

oh yes! I'm looking forward to this one already - very dynamic composition, full of tension, those rooks are just going to squabble off the paper!

made a start at last.

Attachments

• RK2.jpg
    RK2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 71
  • RK3.jpg
    RK3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 68
  • RK4.jpg
    RK4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 77
  • RK5.jpg