• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meopta eye cup (1 Viewer)

Hello, I purchased a pair of Cabela 10 by 32 binoculars a few years back. They are made by me opta made in Czechoslovakia and are 10 x 32 HD Euro. I am trying to figure out where I can buy a rubber eyecup that will fit. I had one fall off while birding out-of-town. I only need the rubber cap and not the twist up part. Can anybody suggest where to purchase one that might fit please. Or if you happen to know the correct size that will fit would be great . Thank you for your time. Terri

phone number for Meopta

Thank you so much for your time. Meopta are mailing me a new eye cup free of charge! Made my day ;)
cheers,
Okiebirdnerd

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back