• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bristle-thighed curlew (1 Viewer)

jparks

Registered Member
Hello,

Just got back from Hawaii (the Big Island) and was able to see a winter migrant that breed on the Seward Pennisula, AK and winters in the South Pacific Islands. It was fun to see and watch.
Hawaii2010036.jpg

Hawaii2010066.jpg

Hawaii2010078.jpg

hope you like the pictures,

josh

Hi Josh,

It sounds like you had a good trip and what super photos of this bird you've captured.

Would it be possible for you to upload one or two of them into the Gallery here, there's only one in there at the moment?

D

Hi Josh

It's not possible for anyone else to add them to your Gallery, so first of all re-size to no more than 1024 pixels width or 900 pixels height (I usually do 800x600). Don't forget to Save As;).

In the Gallery, click on the orange Upload Photo button then just follow the on screen instructions, filling in as many of the information boxes as you can/like.

Hope this helps.

D

more pictures on my website

For those interested I got more pictures of the curlew and one other of the spectacled eider on my website. you will have to bear with me on it though.
I am not much of a computer guy and am still working on getting a structure to it set up.

It is a work in progress and some links do not go anywhere.

www.bigramphotography.com

enjoy,

josh

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back