• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How much are these premiers worth? (1 Viewer)

dvboy

Was considering selling these as I just don't use them.Assuming they are mint(like new),any idea how much a fair asking price would be?
P1190918.jpg

P1190919.jpg

P1190925.jpg

These are essentially the same binoculars as the Nikon HG 8x42L DCF.

https://www.allbinos.com/91-Nikon_HG_8x42_L_DCF-binoculars_specifications.html

After Nikon introduced the EDG binoculars which included an 8x42 version Nikon re-named these "PREMIER."

I recall there were some complaints by owners that the 8 and 10x42mm versions were subject to "Rolling Ball" while panning with them when using them. This did not affect the 32mm versions.

Jerry's pricing sounds fair to me.

Bob

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back