• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

painted bunting video (1 Viewer)

alipmusic

I have filmed a new video of a painted bunting in my backyard in Austin, Texas, at my bird feeder. He comes to the feeder many times a day.
See http://www.music4musicians.com/videos.htm

I think the female has been as well, but she is a less frequent visitor.

I am feeding them black oil sunflower seeds. Is this the best food for them?

Thanks.
Alison

Hi Alison, and a warm welcome to Bird Forum. You have a nice video there and I'm envious since I've never yet seen a Painted Bunting. However, I shall arrive in Austin on Friday for an 18-day stay and so there's hope for me yet!

Hi, Alison! Another warm welcome to you from BirdForum!

I'm very envious of your bunting as I have yet to see that bird here. Lots of Painted Redstarts, but not the Painted Bunting. ;)

painted bunting

robinm said:
Hi Alison,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Nice video :t:

Hi Robin

I lived in Wadhurst Sussex and Tenterden Kent before coming to the US. I can't remember if you have to be East Kent to be a Man of Kent - or is that a Kentish man?
The buntings here are fabulous.
Alison

panited buntings

Chris in France said:
Hi Alison, and a warm welcome to Bird Forum. You have a nice video there and I'm envious since I've never yet seen a Painted Bunting. However, I shall arrive in Austin on Friday for an 18-day stay and so there's hope for me yet!

Hi Chris

Have a good jouney to Austin. Will you be on the internet when you are here? EMail me if you can.

Alison

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back