• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Colorado (1 Viewer)

EyeFULLnMTbrain

Hi.

New to forums and renewing my shooting. Learned on the AE-1 some 30 years ago and something kept pounding in the back of my head until I grabbed a D60 then 3 days later after shooting 2,000 shots; a 30D!!

Now I just have to learn how to use this incredible gear. 200-500mm tamron, 28-135mm IS USM canon, 75-300mm canon, 18-55mm canon.

Have been looking at some of your shots and am envious and excited at the same time.

My eyes are filled ...my brain is empty and frustrated with what is before me but can not capture it.

And so, I am joining this forum, saying Hello, Hello!!!!

I think I will mostly be reading and reading, experimenting with what I have read, maybe post my progress and who knows maybe even benefit someone here like I will be benefitting..

So, again hello..and thanks for the warm welcome!!

Hello there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

I've got the Tamron Lens and I love it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back