• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mallorca - Places for birdwatching (1 Viewer)

toni AG

hi, I would like to ask you some reccomendations of Birdwatching places in Mallorca. Im preparing a post on https://www.click-mallorca.com/blog/ for "The best spots for Birdwatching in Mallorca" and I already know some such as The Albufera, Albufereta, Puig Roig area for black vultures, Mondrago or Boquer Valley. Could you give me some other interesting places as im not a real expert.Thanks a lot

There is a very good map available to buy at the reception of the Albufera reserve. It lists all the major sites in Mallorca and it is written by the locals and is up to date.
It’s excellent and only costs a few euros.
Also available on line.
Hope this helps.
You can also view the Mallorca thread on Birdforum which is updated daily so you will know what is being seen and where.
Mike

There is a very good map available to buy at the reception of the Albufera reserve. It lists all the major sites in Mallorca and it is written by the locals and is up to date.
It’s excellent and only costs a few euros.
Also available on line.
Hope this helps.
You can also view the Mallorca thread on Birdforum which is updated daily so you will know what is being seen and where.
Mike

thanks a lot! now I have a plan for this week and to combine it wil a walk around the Albufera

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back