• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Painting from field notes. (1 Viewer)

Jamie Dunning

Hi all,

I've never really done much 'bird art' for the sake or enjoyment of the actual process, although have done many drawings and sketches in the field which i never even considered could be more than documenting morphology!
However, after eventually being pushed to try my hand at something more 'arty' I thought I'd get into the spirit properly and share on here!

all opinions welcome.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 179
Excellent work there Jamie some great lines which inturn is helping the shapes.Well done hope to see more.
GEORGE.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've never really done much 'bird art' for the sake or enjoyment of the actual process, although have done many drawings and sketches in the field which i never even considered could be more than documenting morphology!
However, after eventually being pushed to try my hand at something more 'arty' I thought I'd get into the spirit properly and share on here!

all opinions welcome.

you are onto something with that- great sense of them being real birds in a real moment

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back