• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

YouTube Owl-- (1 Viewer)

mayoayo

Another video based study of an Owl..im having fun jumping from video to video,and combining whatever random information they can provide on my subject,while sketching away ....Today I started a larger study (100x70cm)..Tomorrow field work!

Attachments

• IMG_4472.JPG
    IMG_4472.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4475.JPG
    IMG_4475.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 63
This is a really interesting technique! Love how we don't really need to travel to see the birds ourselves since the invention of Youtube.

Yes...It is a convenient tool...But Unfortunately I am running out Of Videos!..Time to start something new..or maybe try some background..
BTW ayuwat..I was looking at some of Your works and truly enjoyed Your style..there is a wonderful balance between elaboration and freshness in both the paintings and the notes...And the colors ,,nice
thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4514.JPG
    IMG_4514.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4513.JPG
    IMG_4513.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back